"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Monday, October 13, 2008

Paranoid Whackjob Of The Day

"To be blunt, one of the rumors that I have heard was that OBurkha will not release his medical records because they would show that he is HIV-positive.

Far-fetched? Probably, but since he dodges the question and will not release them, it can only make you wonder."

# NosferatusCoffin, comment at StopTheACLU.com, 12-Oct-08



NosferatusCoffin is either a paranoid whackjob, or a lying c__t. (Image HT 236.com)

PTET

2 comments:

Chicken Girl said...

"Gee, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that running for president exempted me from the basic privacy regulations everyone else is entitled to. Of course I'll release my full medical records, along with my social security number, the passwords to all my internet accounts, and my baby pictures."

Seriously. WTF.

ptet said...

Obama has released 21 pages of medical records IIRC.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/29/obamas-medical-records-re_n_104094.html

They show he in excellent health.

McCain allowed selected journalists a few hours access to several thousands of pages of records.