"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Monday, September 29, 2008

Paranoid Whackjob Of The Day

"I don't believe anything the mass media says and I don't believe O'Reilly either. The only sane voice left is Hannity. I would never vote for Obama on any ticket. He is a monster and a liar. Everytime he opens his mouth he lies again. Gov. Palin has been slimed more than any candidate running for VP, why, because she is a woman. It is despicable the way she has been treated. The trolls are out in full force. I say get your priorities straight, vote American, vote McCain/Palin. Country before party. The democratic party is dead, a stinking corpse."
- JP49, comment at LiberalRapture.com



HT Zionistwatch for the great pic.

PTET

3 comments:

Paul said...

Wow, talk about reality challenged! I read through some of the other posts, scary stuff.

Anonymous said...

You gotta get out more on the web if this is the best "paranoid" comment you can find....
Is a Paranoid Whackjob just someone you disgaree with?

ptet said...

Hi Paul... Thanks for stopping by!

Hi anonymmous - if that is your real name. Your comment did make me chuckle :)