"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Palin less scary, for some Dems

For some Democrats, a white woman with a gun is less scary than a black man. Period. Never mind her position on abortion or anything else.


"McCain picked Sarah Palin and the world has turned upside down! While many of us do not support her ultra-conservative views, as a lifelong democrat I support her right to have those views! I listened to John McCain's acceptance speech with tears in my eyes; he has a Harry Trumanesque quality and will truly reach across the aisle if president. Obama has divided us along racial/gender lines and with his radical associations/mentors/sponsors/who scare me more than a pro-life woman who can shoot a gun. (Obama's speech was so uninspiring that I fell asleep half way through it)."


Susan B. 09.08.08 - 2:22 pm | liberalrapture.com


PTET

No comments: