"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Friday, September 26, 2008

Exclusive! Sarah Palin on Russia

Don't you hate it when you have a really good idea for a joke, then it turns out that everyone else had pretty much the same idea? Enjoy in any case. I made this as a present for Drew.



I love America. I've only been once, as a kid. But I loved it. I love American music, movies, food, comedy, television, people, politics and spirit. I even love the crazy fundamentalists. It drives me crazy, it fills me with joy. I love it so.

But golly gosh has Sarah Palin become an embarrassment for the USA.

Here's the original video in case you missed it.



What do you think? Should Palin resign to spend more time with her family? Or is she qualified despite what people think, because she "knows Jesus" in that special way?

PTET

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! And my birthday is many months away too.

Dax said...

It should have been Sarah Palin on Jack Van Impe. Look at Rexzilla turn green.

Dana Hunter said...

LOL! Awesome. I now have ammo if any relatives or friends start telling me how wonderful Palin is - anyone whose responses are nearly indistinguishable from that roaring inanity from a beauty pageant is not fit for national office.

Gracias!

Chicken Girl said...

LOLOL! My birthday is today, so thank you. ;)

Paul said...

Palin was chosen for two reasons, she is a fundamentalist Christian and she has a uterus.