"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

More on Christian Exodus...

There's an uncharacteristically nice wee piece on this on WorldNetDaily from 28 May:

"Asked by Sean Hannity about forces which might try to stop the secession if the movement sees success, Burnell responded, 'We're receiving e-mails from liberals around the country who can't wait to get rid of us, so there's a benefit to everyone here.' "

The ChristianExodus Yahoo Community Group had over a thousand messages in May. I wonder how long it will take them to hit their target of 50,000 Christians "committed" to their ideas?

The whole thing reminds me of my mate Iain's old gag about "The Rapture"... Wouldn't it be great if the self-righteous where raptured? It would make getting to work in the morning so much easier :-)

No comments: