"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Everybody Hates Us
Razormouth: Monday, January 6, 2003

Michael Spencer notes that evangelical Christians are almost universally disliked. Are there good reasons?

I don't really know why someone thought it was necessary to do a poll to see just who were the most disliked groups in society, but the results are in. While serial killers and IRS agents still rank the highest, hot on their heels are evangelical Christians. Not Christians in general. Not Roman Catholics. Not all Christians - but evangelical Christians...


I'm sure I've read something similar which is more recent, but I can't for the life of me remember where...

No comments: