"...I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..." [Deuteronomy 5:8-10]

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Another question for darkstar218

Hi Tim (can I call you Tim?)... I'm very interested in your own concept of 'radical conservatism'. It strikes me that there was never any period in the past which would meet the standards you'd like to see in society - but if I'm wrong please do let me know. Your theology, as I understand it, would leave the vast majority of mankind past and present damned for ever, for failing to accept Jesus Christ as their saviour. I find that impossible to reconcile with the idea of an 'all-loving God' - but then again, I'm an atheist, so I perhaps am missing something. Your partner in blogs (;>)

PTET

No comments: